Under the ICroME project (Italo-Croatian Mobility in Europlanning), financed by the Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes through the Lifelong Learning Programme – Leonardo da Vinci, sub-programme Action Mobility – PLM People on the Labour Market, the Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO) announces a
for scholarships for unemployed young graduates
Young and unemployed persons from Croatia are invited to apply for one of 17 scholarships for training in the field of planning and management of EU-funded projects for a period of 13 weeks at receiving partners institutions in Italy.
All mobility participants will receive:
- training by IRMO experts about the application and implementation of European projects (on-line course with mentoring),
- preparatory training in Zagreb (becoming introduced to the receiving partners),
- 13 weeks of training in the institution of the recipient’s partner (in the periods between 1 February and 26 April 2014 and 10 May and 9 August 2014),
- a scholarship fee in the amount of 25.105, 46 HRK (Croatian kuna) which includes travel costs, accommodation and food for the 13-week mobility,
- after the successful conclusion of the training placement every participant will receive a Europass Mobility (document recording the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country).
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- be a Croatian citizen or citizen of a EU Member state with a temporary residency in Croatia,
- be unemployed,
- be under the age of 35,
- hold a Bachelor degree (3 years) and not be enrolled in any other University degree (7th EQF level),
- have a good command of English (B2 level of the European Language Framework),
- have knowledge of the functioning of the European Union,
- have basic knowledge about PCM (Project Cycle Management)
- have never before obtained a mobility grant in the PLM action – People in the Labour Market,
- having knowledge of Italian will be an asset.
Please submit the following documents:
- CV in Europass format (Croatian and English),
- diploma of completed studies (copy),
- certificate or statement of knowledge of foreign language,
- motivation letter with an emphasis on the motivation to improve skills and knowledge in EU project management and willingness to work in an international environment, describing how the candidate will contribute to the labour market after the conclusion of the training period, listing previous working experiences that included team work, organizational skills and expressions of interest for one or more of the following fields of activity of the partner recipients:
a) transport; logistics; sustainable mobility options,
b) climate; nature; environment and sustainable energy,
c) enterprise development; SMEs,
d) civil protection; employment and social policies,
e) cross-border cooperation; international affairs,
f) culture; cultural heritage; tourism,
g) higher education; vocational training,
h) science and technology; technology transfer; innovation; research,
i) agriculture; health; food industry,
- proof of unemployment,
and send your application no later than 15 November 2013. to:
Institute for Development and International Relations, Lj F. Vukotinovića 2, 10000 Zagreb, marked “ICroME Project”.
Untimely and incomplete applications will not be considered.
The awarded scholarships will be announced on the website www.irmo.hr.
Based on the scholarship decisions contracts will be concluded defining the respective rights and obligations.
For further information please contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +385-1-4877466
List of receiving institutions in Italy:
- Agemont Centro di Innovazione Tecnologica srl unipersonale www.agemontcit.it
- Comune di Monfalcone www.comune.monfalcone.go.it
- Comune di Trieste www.retecivica.trieste.it
- Consorzio per l’AREA di ricerca scientifica e tecnologica di Trieste www.area.trieste.it
- Elettra – Sincrotrone Trieste S.C.p.A. www.elettra.eu
- GAL VENEZIA ORIENTALE http//www.vegal.it
- INFORMEST – Centro Servizi e Documentazione per la Cooperazione Economica Internazionale www.informest.it
- Parco Agro-alimentare di San Daniele Soc. Consortile a r.l. www.parcoagroalimentare.it
- Regione autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia – Direzione centrale infrastrutture, mobilità, pianificazione territoriale e lavori pubblici www.regione.fvg.it
- Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia – Direzione centrale cultura, sport, relazioni internazionali e comunitarie www.regione.fvg.it
- Segretariato Esecutivo dell’Iniziativa Centro Europea (CEI) www.cei.int
- Unioncamere del Veneto www.eurosportelloveneto.it
- Università Iuav di Venezia www.iuav.it
- Veneto Agricoltura – Azienda Regionale per i settori Agricolo, Forestale ed Agro-Alimentare www.venetoagricoltura.org
- Venice international university www.univiu.org