The Institute for Development and International Relations (hereinafter: the employer), Zagreb, under Article 65 of its Statute and Article 40 of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette nos. 123/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14, 60/15 and 131/2017), and with the authorisation of the Ministry of Science and Education, announces a
for the scientific position of Senior Research Associate in the field of interdisciplinary science and technical science, area of fundamental technical science at the Department for Resource Economics, Environmental Protection and Regional Development.
A half-time (4 hours daily) fixed-term employment contract will be signed until the return of the employee to full-time employment – one researcher (m/f).
- Candidates have to fulfil the requirements for the selection to the scientific position of senior research associate prescribed by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette nos. 123/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14 i 60/15 i 131/17).
- Candidates need to have experience in working on research and specialist projects in the research fields of the Department forResource Economics, Environmental Protection and Regional Development, have excellent command of the Croatian and English language, have experience in working on competitive research projects, and have published works in prestigious scientific publications.
In addition to a written application, candidates need to enclose:
- CV (including valid e-mail address, general information, schooling history, acquired professional qualification and academic degree),
- proof of acquired PhD degree (copy of diploma or equivalent document),
- proof of acquired scientific status of senior research associate in the required field of research,
- list of published research papers from the fields of research of the Department for Resource Economics, Environmental Protection and Regional Development,
- personally signed list of worked on research projects from the fields of research of the Department (including the name of the project, the period of work on the project, and indication of the role as head or collaborator in the project).
Candidates may enclose other documents they deem relevant for their application (e.g. of participation in scientific research projects, especially in the Department’s field of research, personal presentations at scientific conferences, proof of work experience on EU projects, proof of additional study relevant to the position, proof of excellent command of the English language through certificates, works published in foreign language, etc.)
The employer may test candidates who satisfy the formal requirements. Candidates will be informed about possible testing dates and modalities through the Institute’s web page (www.irmo.hr).
This job offer has been published in the National Gazette, a daily newspaper and the official web portals of EURAXESS, the Institute and the Croatian Employment Service.
Persons of both sexes may apply under equal opportunities.
Applications are to be submitted exclusively electronically within 30 days from the date of publication of the job offer in the National Gazette, as one PDF document, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Job Offer for the Position of Senior Research Associate at the Department for Resource Economics, Environmental Protection and Regional Development “. The last application date is the 30th day as seen in the time stamp of the applicant’s e-mail message sent to the application e-mail.
The job application process requires the processing of personal data. The data will be kept for the period required according to the legal obligations of the Institute as processing manager.
Incomplete or belated applications will not be considered.
The selected candidate will be required to present originals or certified copies before signing the work contract.
Candidates will be informed about the selection results by the legal deadline via the Institute’s web page (www.irmo.hr).