The Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb, under Article 65 of its Statute and Article 40 of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette nos. 123/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14 and 60/15), and with the authorisation of the Ministry of Science and Education, announces a
for a systematized scientific position of research adviser (m/f) in the field of humanities, area of interdisciplinary humanities, at the Department for International Economic and Political Relations – one employee
Requirements: Candidates have to fulfil the requirements for the selection to a research position of research adviser prescribed by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette nos. 123/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14 and 60/15). They need to have experience working on research projects in the research fields of the Department for International Economic and Political Relations, have excellent command of the English language, have experience in working on competitive research projects, and have published works in prestigious scientific journals.
In addition to a written application, candidates need to enclose:
- a letter of motivation,
- a CV (including valid e-mail address, general information, schooling history, acquired professional qualification and degree),
- proof of acquired PhD degree,
- proof of acquired scientific status of research adviser in the required research field,
- proof of excellent proficiency in English (certificates, works published in English),
- list of published research papers from the fields of research of the Department for International Economic and Political Relations,
- personally signed list of worked on research projects from the fields of research of the Department for International Economic and Political Relations (including the name of the project, the period of work on the project, and indication of the role as head or collaborator in the project).
Candidates may enclose other proof they deem relevant (of participation in scientific research work in other areas, command of other foreign languages, received awards or scholarships, etc.).
The interview with invited candidates to test their knowledge will partly be conducted in English.
Persons of both sexes may apply under equal opportunities.
A permanent employment contract will be signed.
The application deadline is 30 days from the date of the announcement of the vacancy in the Official Gazette.