The Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb, under Article 43 of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette nos. 123/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07 – USRH, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14 – USRH) and Article 37 of its Statute, and with the authorization of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports, announces a
for an associate position of
- Junior Researcher in the scientific field of social sciences, area of politology, at the Department for International Economic and Political Relations – one researcher
A fixed-term employment contract will be signed for a period of five years, for the purpose of achieving a Ph. D. degree.
Candidates need to fulfil the selection criteria for a assistant research position required by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education; have completed undergraduate and graduate university study; fulfil the enrolment criteria for postgraduate university study in the scientific field of social sciences, area of politology; have an excellent command of English and one other foreign language; and have an interest in conducting scientific research projects, visible through their course of study, professional work and/or published scientific work.
In addition to a written application, candidates need to enclose:
- a CV;
- proof of fulfilment of the requirements for the selection to a assistant research position prescribed by the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education;
- proof of required level of education (copy of diploma);
- transcript of grades;
- a listing of published works; and
- proof of proficiency in English or Croatian for foreign citizens.
The application deadline is 30 days from the date of the announcement of the vacancies in the Official Gazette. Persons of both sexes may apply under equal opportunities.
Applications are to be sent to: Institute for Development and International Relations, Lj. F. Vukotinovića 2, P.O. Box 303, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, marked “Vacancy”.
Incomplete or belated applications will not be considered. Candidates will be notified of the selection results within 15 days from the date of the final decision.