Project duration: 19/02/2021 – 31/7/2022
Client: The Regional Development Agency Dubrovnik-Neretva County DUNEA
IRMO team leader: Daniela Angelina Jelinčić, PhD
Within the project it is necessary to conduct 6 studies:
1. Policy recommendations in which small and medium-sized enterprises and CCI start-ups play a key role in preserving and valorizing cultural heritage and supporting the development of sustainable tourism;
2. common innovative indicators, methods and tools for assessing the impact of CCI on the preservation of cultural heritage and the promotion of sustainable experience tourism;
3. legal recommendations aimed at strengthening cross-sectoral and multilevel cooperation between CCI, cultural heritage and tourism for the Republic of Croatia;
4. legal recommendations aimed at strengthening cross-sectoral and multilevel cooperation between CCI, cultural heritage and tourism for the ADRION Program area;
5. sectoral analysis of the local action plan for the area of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County;
6. Feasibility study of the local action plan for the Dubrovnik-Neretva County (cost-benefit analysis and economic-financial sustainability analysis).
The aim of the project is to provide support to local, regional and national decision makers from the ADRION Program area in the development of integrated policies, legislation and practices related to CCI, for the valorization of cultural heritage and the development of sustainable tourism.
The expected impact concerns the strengthening of the link between entrepreneurs (especially micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups) involved in CCI and the cultural heritage preservation and sustainable tourism sectors; the improvement of strategies and policies to support CCI, cultural heritage and sustainable tourism; and the diversification of and introduction of innovations to the sustainable tourist offer in the area of the ADRION programme.