The Climate Cookbook project will research the level of knowledge in the gastronomy sector in Croatia and Slovenia related to the impact of the sector’s operations on climate change. On the basis of the collected research results, an educational programme on climate change will be created following the activities in the gastro sector to reduce CO2 emissions. Also, a methodology will be developed and CO2 emissions calculated for about twenty traditional dishes in Croatia and Slovenia, and recipes with significant CO2 emissions during their production will be combined into a Climate Cookbook. Information about climate change through the activities of the gastro sector as well as the Climate Cookbook will be presented to the general public, thus ensuring the popularization of scientific research at IRMO.
- Program: Erasmus+ 2022-2-HR01-KA210-VET-000094467
- Project duration: 1.01.2023 – 1.01.2025
- Funding: Erasmus+ (KA210-VET) Small-Scale Partnership in Vocational Education and Training
- Project partners:
- Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO), Croatia – Project coordinator
- Rogaška Slatina People’s University (LURS), Slovenia – Project partner
- Project Leader: Sanja Tišma, PhD