Project duration: 01.11.2018. – 30.04.2021.
Project value: 271.075 EUR
Project coordinator: Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO), Croatia
Team Leader: Sanja Tišma, PhD
- Institute for Development and International Relations, Croatia
- Danmar Computers Company, Poland
- University of Applied Sciences of Thessaly, Greece
- Biedrība Eurofortis, Latvia
- The Technological Centre of Furniture and Wood of the Region of Murcia (CETEM), Spain
- Ljudska univerza, zavod za izobrazevanje in kulturo, Slovenia
- InnoRenew CoE’s, Slovenia
The BRACKET project is a study of the representation of new technologies (nanotechnology, biotechnology and advanced materials) in vocational education and training. In the scope of the project, the situation analysis in the project partner countries will be carried out, as well as the preparation and implementation of a new training program in the field of key advanced technologies and a joint platform for cooperation containing all educational content developed through the project.
Cooperation between the project partners will enable the exchange of knowledge and experience in different areas (vocational education, higher education, public administration, industry etc.) and between different sectors and different countries with the common goal of intensifying and supporting the harmonization of innovations and new technological trends, which will contribute to local and regional development.