Project duration: 09/03/2020 – 20/12/2022
Client: Dubrovnik-Neretva Region
The coordinator of the project: Jakša Puljiz, PhD
The development plan is the basic planning document that determines the key development goals, priorities and measures for the sustainable socio-economic development of a county over a period of seven years.
– definition of the methodological framework
– preparation of a basic analysis by sectors of strategic importance for the development of the county
– creation of a SWOT analysis in cooperation with the regional coordinator;
– management of the process of defining the vision and developing the strategic framework in cooperation with the regional coordinator
– strengthening of the participation of the public through partnership, i.e. the inclusion of relevant stakeholders in the process of creating and implementing the Plan in cooperation with the regional coordinator;
The goal is to provide a strategic framework for the operation of the county and other local actors in the period until the end of 2027, in accordance with the Law on the System of Strategic Planning and Development Management.
The expected impact is a more efficient and effective implementation of activities of public bodies in the area of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County in terms of achieving key strategic goals of the county.